Medicare For All Or Health Insurance For All?
HEALTH INSURANCE IS NOT A POLITICAL ISSUE
THE GOVERNMENT CAN’T RUN THE VA
CORPORATIONS AND BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD PAY FOR HEALTHCARE
How To Create A Successful Healthcare Program
- The number one priority would be to take healthcare out of politics
- Bring together a nonpartisan group of people to address what needs to be done. Follow the “all of government” approach that President Trump is using for Coronavirus. Include business and healthcare leaders in the same way.
- Devise a way to manage the nation’s healthcare by creating an entity that is funded by the US government but not run by the government.
- Run this agency with a business person, not a politician, who applies for the job and receives annual reviews just like any other business manager.
- Create a peer group of health leaders and insurance executives for guidance
We have to start someplace and some time. That time is now. There are many reasons why this idea won’t work and there are just as many reasons why it will work. But attacking the healthcare crisis or me for “hits and likes” will never solve it and our citizens deserve better.
You May Also Like…
Fake News And False Teachers Fake news has been around for a long time because false teachers are always present. In 2...
Patriotism Is Not Dead But It Is Under Attack I recently read a poll about Patriotism in Daily Caller that said 64% Of...
Should We Ban Social Media? The short answer is no! But, the complete solution is that we must create rules, perhaps...